7 October 2020
This Critical Conversation introduces WPI faculty who’s technology serve the public interest of diverse communities. Faculty share their work and explain how it falls under PIT, which they follow with a panel to discuss further. Moderators facilitate a Q&A session with participants.
- Farley Chery, Assistant Teaching Professor, IMGD
- Gillian Smith, Associate Professor, Computer Science and IMGD
- Aaron Sakulich, Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Angela Rodriguez, Assistant Professor, Social Science & Policy Studies
- Gbeton Somasse, Assistant Teaching Professor, Social Science & Policy Studies
For more information on the conversation and panel, please click here.
For an additional resource on the Critical Conversations of PIT, please click here.